This is an awesome article! #noregrets
1. Do ridiculous things = like diving! My first check-out dives were in the Saint Laurence in 2012, the following weekend I was diving in Miami. My favorite diving location so far is Grand Cayman (Ocean Frontiers). I am hoping to be diving in Costa Rica sometime soon. (Remember, I am totally afraid of water)!
2. Choose the job that will teach you the most = sometimes taking on new challenges stretches us a little, do it anyway! I have learned so much in my current role.
3. Steer clear of charlatans and the toxic = if you can’t stay away, try to limit your exposure and ensure you stay grounded!
4. Value the quiet moments = staying grounded is key…a walk in the forest will do it for me! (especially when I have George with me)
5. Have a philosophy = just be kind to others #kindnesswins
6. Don’t compare yourself with other people = just don’t
7. Think about death = because it happens to all of us…even our pets. Just lost my 15 year old service dog two weeks ago.